We French citizens refuse the digital lock of our computers and the Internet, which is likely to be set up by the law DADVSI (Right of Authors and Neighboring Rights in the Information Society) via the legalization of DRM. These DRMs, veritable digital locks, challenge the right to private copying, free software, innovation in France and threaten our individual freedoms, for the sole benefit of the majors of the record. We believe that the law must defend the general interest and not a particular interest. We, therefore, decided to mobilize ourselves against the DRM and to raise awareness. You will find on this site, intended to help the coordination of the mobilization, the various events scheduled.
What do you think about DRM?
- Tencent backs Indian education startup BYJU’s at a valuation of $800 million
- Vicarious gets another $50 million to expand its research team and build smarter robots
- Crunch Report | Facebook Smart Speaker on the Way
- Momenta raises $46M Series B for its self-driving car software
- This facial recognition system tracks how you’re enjoying a movie