We French citizens refuse the digital lock of our computers and the Internet, which is likely to be set up by the law DADVSI (Right of Authors and Neighboring Rights in the Information Society) via the legalization of DRM. These DRMs, veritable digital locks, challenge the right to private copying, free software, innovation in France and threaten our individual freedoms, for the sole benefit of the majors of the record. We believe that the law must defend the general interest and not a particular interest. We, therefore, decided to mobilize ourselves against the DRM and to raise awareness. You will find on this site, intended to help the coordination of the mobilization, the various events scheduled.
What do you think about DRM?
- Ford set to create a new joint venture to produce EVs in China
- Matterport grabs $5M more to accelerate deep learning development for their 3D capture tech
- IBM, Costco, Walmart and others team up to improve food safety with blockchains
- Survey: Parents are maybe not great role models when it comes to texting and driving
- UK’s Prodigy Finance raises $240M to crowdfund students from emerging markets